We want to make sure that your daughter is ready to go the first day of GOTR. Here’s what she needs:
- Comfortable clothes (t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, and sweats are the best options). Remember that most days the girls will be outside so they will need to dress appropriately and layering may be necessary.
- Comfortable socks and athletic shoes. If girls show up in sandals, flip-flops or other shoes that are not safe to run in she will be able to participate; however, she will not be able to run. Running barefoot is never allowed.
- A water bottle so that she can stay hydrated during the session.
- A snack – girls are usually pretty hungry when they get out of school
- A positive, can do attitude
Also please make sure that she is registered for the program before the first day as spots are first come, first served. We’d hate for her to have to miss out on all the fun!
What Can I Do for GOTR?
1) Sign Up to Be a SoleMate – see last week’s blog for more info or come to our Launch Party Feb 19th at 6:30pm at Shu’s Idaho Running Company
2) We are always in need of school supplies and snacks