This week in Girls on the Run, we’ll be asking you to CHOOSE to be a Girl on the Run. You see, having your parents sign you up for Girls on the Run doesn’t mean you automatically become a Girl on the Run.
To be a Girl on the Run means that you display certain values and you act a certain way. What might that look like? To be a true Girl on the Run means that you:
1) Are kind and respectful to everyone you meet
2) Are grateful for everything you have
3) Are honest – no one gets ahead when you lie
4) Try your hardest – no one is perfect, but that doesn’t mean we can give it our all!
5) Live outside the “Girl Box”
6) Look for the positive in every situation
7) Remain tobacco and drug-free
8) Stay open-minded
9) Stand up for what you believe in – this means standing up for yourself because Girls on the Run believe in themselves!
10) Don’t gossip or bully and stand up for those who are being gossiped about or bullied