Here at Girls on the Run we are gearing up for Fall season. We want to make sure you get there – safely. So make sure you follow these 7 tips this summer:
1) stay hydrated – remember to drink water when you’re going to be out in the heat – even when you’re in the pool, you can still get dehydrated
2) wear sunscreen – no blisters or peeling here!
3) wear insect repellant when you are going to be around places where bugs like to hang out
4) wear a helmet when you’re going biking, skateboarding, or in-line skatin
5) make sure you never go swimming or play in the canals without an adult nearby watching you and wear a life jacket when you’re swimming if you’re not a strong swimmer
See you in the Fall!