We hope you’ve had a great summer and we are really looking forward to seeing you again this Fall. Can you believe school starts in a couple of weeks? I can’t. But I’m super excited because that means GOTR starts again in a couple of weeks too!
As you’re getting ready to go back to school and come back to see us at GOTR, please make sure you have:
1) Running shoes – please try on your running shoes and may sure they still fit. If you can’t put your thumb between the end of the shoe and the end of your toes, then you’re shoes are too small.
2) Shorts and t-shirts – while you’re trying your shoes on, try on your shorts and t-shirts and make sure they still fit too
3) Water bottle – remember how hot it got sometimes last season? Make sure you bring a water bottle. If you keep an empty water bottle in your backpack, then you can fill it up right after school at the water fountain and then head straight for GOTR practice.
4) Hat – if you like wearing hats, then bring one! It’s a great way to keep the sun off your face and keep you a little cooler on hot days. Make sure to bring a ponytail holder too if you have long hair.
5) Sunscreen – we don’t want you to get burned, so please bring your sunscreen. If you apply it as soon as the end-of-school bell rings, it should have time to work by GOTR practice!
See you in a couple of weeks!